Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Student Of the Month Interview answers

1. Rebecca Barerra
2. 11th grade
3. I feel good and I deserved this.
4. Have perfect attendance and have good grades.
5. I make A's and B's.
6. I stay after school and come during lunch.
7. Yes, for the majority of the time.
8. Yes, but sometimes I have tardies.
9. They would have to be my math and English teachers.
10. My favorite subject would have to be math.
11. I think it was my English teacher.
12. That they should always do good and be a good student.
13. Don't slack off.
14. I do my work and keep to myself.
15. Three hours a day.
16. I do like the academy I'm in with all it's interesting classes.
17. Occasionally I do stay after school.
18. At times I do help out.
19. On working and getting homework done.
20. To graduate and go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment